REQUEST FOR QUOTE
Engineered Materials Inc.
is an established company supplying custom fabricated products and distributing and selling materials to the industrial marketplace.
Our company was established in 1994 and has demonstrated consistent growth by providing value and meeting the needs of our customers. We work to provide cost effective technical solutions to our customer’s demanding problems.
Industrial Products, Converting & Fabrication
Engineered Materials Inc. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of custom industrial products to a variety of industries for over 20 years.
We specialise in finding cost effective technical solutions to your specific and demanding problems, and have partnered with industry leaders in material manufacturing to bring you the products you need, and the personal customer service you expect.
– industrial double sided tape, VHB tape, high temperature tape, electrically conductive tape, gasket tape, foam tape, foil tape, sealing tape, and other adhesive tape products.
– high temperature, silicone, and polyurethane, adhesive sealant.
– silicone, rubber, and foam gaskets. These materials can be plain or laminated and provided in bulk rolls, die cut, or slit to width.
– we can create complete or part product or system designs, and offer performance evaluation of adhesive, appliance insulation and composite products, as well as of fabrication methods and sandwich panel properties.
– we can cut and slit a wide variety of materials, such as flexible foams, rubber, and insulations. As a VHB tape converter, we’re able to modify industrial bonding tapes to your specs. We also laminate foils, films, fabrics and pressure sensitive adhesives to a variety of materials, and can bond plastics, metal and fabricated foam. In addition, we offer custom die-cutting services, and can die-cut and kiss cut parts to meet your varying needs.
We are an ETL recognized manufacturer with products meeting the UL 499 standard for electrical heating appliances. For your convenience and ease, we can ship your product fully assembled and ready for installation.