REQUEST FOR QUOTE
Engineered Materials Inc.
is an established company supplying custom fabricated products and distributing and selling materials to the industrial marketplace.
Our company was established in 1994 and has demonstrated consistent growth by providing value and meeting the needs of our customers. We work to provide cost effective technical solutions to our customer’s demanding problems.
Industrial Products, Converting & Fabrication
Engineered Materials Inc. has been manufacturing and distributing a wide range of custom industrial products to a variety of industries for over 20 years.
We specialize in developing cost effective technical solutions to your specific and demanding problems, and have partnered with industry leaders in material manufacturing to bring you the products you need, and the personal customer service you expect.
– Industrial double sided tape, VHB tape, foam tape, foil tape, high temperature tape, electrically conductive tape, gasket tape, sealing tape, and other adhesive tape products.
– Silicone, polyurethane, butyl, acrylic, cyanoacrylate and other adhesives and sealants.
– Urethane, polyethylene, sponge rubber, silicone, solid rubber, fiberglass, silica, ceramic fiber, and other materials for sealing, gasketing, and insulation applications. These materials can be plain or laminated and provided in bulk rolls, die cut, or slit to width.
– Our experts can develop partial or complete product or system designs and also provide performance evaluations of appliance insulation, adhesives and composite sandwich panel products.
– Our professionals cut and slit a wide range of materials, including industrial tapes, rubber, flexible foams and insulations. We laminate foils, fabrics, films and pressure sensitive adhesives to a number of different materials. We also provide custom die-cutting services with the ability to die-cut and kiss cut parts to meet your project requirements.
We are an ETL recognized manufacturer with products meeting the UL 499 standard for electrical heating appliances. For your convenience and ease, we can ship your product fully assembled and ready for installation.